top quality with a delivery time of 1 working day,
from a dog food professional (no grocery quality)!
Section 10 & Section 24 of the Personal Data Act (523/99)
Completion date 28.11.2014
1. The controller
Tikantie 14 B, 04320 TUUSULA
2. The person responsible for registration and / or the contact person
3. Name of the register
Koiranruokatukku.fi online store functional register
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data (purpose of the register)
Koiranruokatukku.fi for the management of customer relationships, contact management, marketing purposes and other matters related to other online services corresponding to the personal data stored in the online store's functional register.
5. Information content of the register
The register collects basic information about the registered, such as:
6. Regular sources of information
The registrar registers Koiranruokatukku.fi users of the online store do not have information about which they themselves report their behavior on the website.
7. Payment service providers shall record the IP address, the method of payment, and the time of payment between the payment transaction.
8. Regular significant transfers and transfers of information outside the EU or the European Economic Area
No statutory information disclosures to third parties. Not to be reported in EU or EEA format.
9. Registry Security Principles
The information in the user register of the Koiranruokatukku.fi online store is stored in the system of the registrar, which is protected by the security software of the operating system. Access to the system requires the entry of a username and password. The system is also protected by firewalls and other technical means. Only certain pre-defined employees of the controller have access to and are entitled to use the data contained in the register stored in the system. The information contained in the register is located in locked and guarded premises.
10. Right of prohibition of the data subject
The data subject has the right to prohibit the controller from processing personal data about him / her for direct mail, distance selling and other direct marketing, as well as for market and opinion research, as well as for personal registration and genealogy. The prohibition must be made in writing and addressed to the persons responsible for registration matters.
11. Right of inspection of the data subject
The data subject has the right to inspect the personal data stored in the register and to receive copies thereof. The request for inspection must be made in writing and addressed to the person responsible for registration matters.
12. Correction of information
The controller shall correct, delete or supplement personal data in the register that are incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or out of date for the purpose of processing on its own initiative or at the request of the data subject. The data subject must contact the data controller of the registrar to correct the information.